INNOVARE foundation is an institution coordinating the activity of the Silesian Multimedia Cluster www.hubclub.pl
Cluster is an innovative cooperation network between companies, scientific institutions, enhanced by the means of trust, norms and cooperation principles, which stimulates the innovative activity of the companies.
The experience shows that joint activities bring the companies measurable benefits. Spanning resources and competence within the Cluster adds not only to the potential of the Cluster, but also to the potential of its members. It is especially fundamental is case of expansion and promotion on international markets, which require larger expenditures and competence, and which are very often beyond the reach of a single company.
The transfer of knowledge in an innovative cluster is faster and more efficient The reasons for such phenomenon are to be found in informal human relationships, which subsequently turn into information and knowledge transfer channels. In case of a high-tech cluster incorporating a R&D entity or a university, which is prestigious and influences the international competitiveness of the cluster, is an added value.
The Silesian Multimedia Cluster
- functions under the auspices of Cluster 55 – the biggest ICT cluster in Europe, functioning in the most innovative European countries: Denmark and Sweden
- it aggregates creative entrepreneurs, who want to develop their business activity in ICT and multimedia business branches
- is an initiative for those who want and can cooperate
- organizes meeting in amicable atmosphere in order to jointly discuss the possibilities of development
- entrepreneurs and scientists discuss their ideas
- creates projects and acquires funds
- organizes joint promotion spanning potential and competences of the members
- it is located in Ruda Śląska in the Ruda Śląska Business Incubator, which in 2013 was awarded the Golden Laurel of Abilities and Competence”, in the category: “Person or Institution supporting the growth of market economy or education for the purpose of companies”
- is a structure open for new members