The INNOVARE Foundation was established based on a notarial deed, repertory A No. 178/2013 in Ruda Śląska, on January 11, 2013. It functions on the grounds of the act of April, 6 1984 on foundations (Dz.U. /Journal of Laws/ No. 46 of 1991, item 203 with amendments) as well as Articles of Assocition of the foundation. The Foundation operates on the territory of the Republic of Poland, as well as abroad within the scope essential for the proper fulfilment of objectives. The Foundation has legal personality. The whole revenues of the Foundation are allocated only to the statutory activities.
The objective of the Foundation is a pro-innovative activity, including:
- Activity aiding the development of technology, inventiveness and innovativeness, as well as spreading and implementing new technical solutions in the business practice.
- Promoting the idea of innovation and creative thinking in the economic and social life.
- Creating tools for cooperation between science, business and local government, based on advanced solutions.
- Creating cooperation network of companies and organizations for the development of economy based on knowledge and internationalization.
- Developing international cooperation related to the innovation implementation.
- Creating, implementing and developing social innovations and open innovations in the society.
- Supporting the broad intellectual, cultural and sport development in the society, taking into consideration disabled people and socially excluded communities.
- The increase of participation of women in political, social, economic and cultural life.
- Promoting and supporting innovative activity of students and graduates.
- Supporting the implementation of innovative solutions for social inclusion and equal opportunities.